The holidays are upon us and I love the busyness of the season, but I also love the clean fresh-start feeling that January brings. Since this is Time Out Thursday, I'm going to take time out to list ten things I hope to accomplish in 2017 in between deadlines and continuing to unpack boxes:
1. Start reading Moby Dick. I hear it takes forever to finish, so I don't want to tie myself to one year.
2. Re-read at least two books on my keeper shelf.
3. Get rid of the clothing I'm keeping for emotional reasons.
4. Finish coloring my adult coloring book.
5. Make one new recipe a month--something out of my comfort zone. Souffles come to mind.
6. Run a half-marathon.
7. Reupholster a chair.
8. Learn to use my serger.
9. Volunteer at the local library.
10. Get chickens!
That's my plan. I'll print out my list and put it in the front of my planner so that I don't "forget" to start reading Moby Dick...as if that would happen, right?
What are your plans for 2017? Are they specific or general?
I hope everyone has a great holiday season. See you in the new year.
To learn more about Jeannie and her books, please visit her website.