Monday, August 04, 2014

Male on Monday:Tyr Skavanga

 Harlequin Presents author Susan Stephens shares the inspiration behind her latest hero.


It is with the greatest pleasure that I give you my inspiration for Tyr Skavanga -
No wonder HIS FORBIDDEN DIAMOND took so long to write! Can you blame me for being in no rush to finish the book?

 To read about all the couples in my SKAVANGA DIAMOND series, as well as the  inspiration behind the books,



I hate saying goodbye to a series because I get to know and love the characters, and become entwined in their lives, and HIS FORBIDDEN DIAMOND was the 4th and final book in my recent SKAVANGA DIAMOND series.

THE ONLY WOMAN HE CAN'T have...

Former soldier and diamond dynasty heir Tyr Skavanga has finally returned to the cold north. Haunted by the terrors of war, he's cut himself off and hardened his heart. But now one person has managed to defy his defences, and she's the last person he expected.

...IS THE ONLY WOMAN HE WANTS!

THe exotically beautiful, innocent Princess Jasmina of Kareshi is strictly off-limits. Like Tyr, she has a reputation to protect, but denying their electrifying connection could prove to be the toughest challenge they have ever faced...



To read about all the couples in my SKAVANGA DIAMOND series, as well as the 
inspiration behind the books, go to: http://www.susanstephens.com/skavanga/index.html





My next series entitled HOT BRAZILIAN NIGHTS sees a return to the brutal world of gaucho polo with Chico Fernandez, Tiago Santos,  Lucas Marcelos, and Ethan Quinn. Set in Brazil and anywhere else they feel like creating havoc, these 4 bad boys from team THUNDERBOLT! will be unleashed on the world in 2015.

Meanwhile, enjoy Tyr - I did!



With my warmest wishes,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment