- 400g tin of tomatoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large courgette (zucchini), topped and tailed and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- pinch of chili flakes (or a small red chili, deseeded and chopped - depends how spicy you like your soup!)
Put all ingredients into a large pan with enough water to cover (about 600ml). Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
Whizz through a blender, season and serve.
http://www.katehardy.com/) and her blog (http://katehardy.blogspot.com/)