Monday, January 06, 2014

Male on Monday: Casting for a cop...

My latest Harlequin Romance stars a New York cop. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but while I'm writing I like to have my muse pinned to the wall.

There's so many fabulous cops on TV. I couldn't even begin to list all the great shows - Castle, NCIS, Law and Order, CSI, Rizzoli and Isles, Body of Proof, etc, etc.

So, here are a few of my auditionees for Daniel Cooper, New York cop.

Enter Nic Bishop from Body of Proof.















Followed by Sully from Bones.
















Then we have candidate number three, Di Nozzo from NCIS.











And finally our winner.  Alex O'Loughlin from Hawaii Five-O.

















Yes, Alex was my winner.  He had the dark hair and chiselled jaw I was looking for.  So, if you had to pick a favourite TV cop who would you choose?

Scarlet Wilson's latest book is English Girl in New York.

Rescued on her doorstep

After an annus horribilis, the glittering lights of Manhattan are irresistible to English girl Carrie McKenzie. She's climbed the Empire State Building, but can't get a smile from her gorgeous neighbor! Until a tiny abandoned baby on her doorstep brings her to his door….

Cop Dan Cooper has an obligation to protect, and with Carrie out of her depth, he must come to her rescue. Surely two pairs of hands are better than ...

No comments:

Post a Comment