Thursday, October 24, 2013

Secrets to Being Fit & Fab

"Something like 90% of the people who have lost over 50 lbs regain it within 2 years." ~Michelle Styles

I am so proud of Michelle and my friends who have lost and maintained their weight. I too kept my weight off. But this past year, it's been a steady climb.  Between recalled medicine,  my bad knee and writing deadlines, I feel defeated most of the time (regarding losing weight). And yet, I just bought a new pair of workout pants. (No laughing please. >>grin<< )  

All I can report this month is that I'm taking one day at a time. One deadline at a time. One meal at a time.  

As for a tip this month...

BREAKFAST...should you or shouldn't you
I'm definitely not an expert. All I have is that "starving" for me doesn't work. I lost 100 pounds by eating 100 calories every 2 to 3 hours. And that included breakfast and protein. But I found an interesting debate for you to look at on Lean Gains.

I hate to be short, but deadlines are calling my name. I'll be back December 26th with another report. 
~ ~ ~
Angi Morgan writes 'Intrigues where honor and danger collide with love.' She combines actual Texas settings with characters who are in realistic and dangerous situations. Angi's work has been a finalist in the Bookseller’s Best Award, Romantic Times Best First Series, Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and the Daphne du Maurier.
~ ~ ~
Website   Facebook   FB Fan Page   Twitter @AngiMorganAuthr
A Picture A Day   Goodreads  Book Trailers on YouTube
~ ~ ~
ENTER ANGI'S June contest: register at Rafflecopter  through June 30th.

~ ~ ~
Do you eat breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. My secret is proper and healthy diet with regular exercise.

    Kopi Luwak