Friday, July 12, 2013

Fill The Well Friday - Words

It's Friday, and Pink Heart Society editor Jenna Bayley-Burke is popping by to share her latest idea for feeling positive and excited about life.

My Pinterest addiction is well known. I think I've done three posts here about it. But this time I'm not talking about man candy, or how everyone should follow the boards of Abby Green and Caitlyn Crews because they are awesome. No, this time I'm here for the words.

There are recipes galore, enough mancandy to give you a cavity, and all kinds of party idea to make you feel like a slacker. But what lifts me up on Pinterest are the words. Fun ways that people put together a phrase or a quote I love. Thinks I would love to print out and hang on my walls, but I only have so much wall space. It can all fit on my boards.

People used to post quotes on Facebook or Twitter, now they seem to make a clever graphic and place it on Pinterest. I'm game for that.

Some make me think, some warm my heart, but my favorite are the ones that make me laugh. Laughing is one of my all-time favorite things to do. Everyone could laugh more. It makes things easier.

As I'm writing this post, I'm going through my collection board and realizing...I kind of like dirty jokes. You're shocked, I know. I'm keeping it clean :)

One graphic I particularly like is one that sums up the soul of the Fill The Well column perfectly. What do you think?

Jenna Bayley-Burke's latest, Caribbean Casanova (Under the Caribbean Sun) jets you to the Caribbean for a scorching hot holiday inspired by drooling over pictures of Joe Manganiello -- does he have a brother? Keep up with Jenna on Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook & her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment