Monday, May 20, 2013

Male on Monday: Aimee Duffy

The Pink Heart Society would like to welcome Aimee Duffy who has just signed a three book deal with Harper Impulse!


When I decided to write a story with a Spanish hero, I hit Google and Pinterest for some inspiration. One man kept catching my eye (there are a hoard of pictures of him wearing nothing more than a speedo, sometimes not even that!), and I could imagine my feisty heroine, Alexa, struggling to keep her hands off him. I know I would.


Mind made up, I went looking for more pictures of the ruggedly sexy Justin Clynes (for research purposes, of course). He looks strong, determined and very alpha. Once armed with my visual prompts, Enrique (Ric) Castillo grew from there.


Ric’s had a hard childhood, growing up on the streets of Madrid, and is unable to accept love even from the couple who adopted him. But he’s also strong willed, focused and driven to the point that he even manages to tame the wild heiress a little. Of course she drives him crazy along the way.

You can check out other pictures of the luscious Justin aka Ric, here http://pinterest.com/aimeeduffyx/


Huge thanks to the Pink Heart Society for having me as a guest!


Aimee's first release Sinfully Summer is out on 13 June.

Sinfully Summer


 
 
 
Sun, Sea and scandal 
Notorious heiress Alexa Green has certainly been enjoying her most recent girls-holiday in Marbella. Just as we thought, she’s been knocking back the cocktails and showing off her fabulous bikini body on the beach… but rumour has it she’s also been spotted sneaking out of Enrique Castillo’s penthouse in the early hours of this morning – in nothing but her underwear! Our question is, doesn’t this fiercely private billionaire know what he’s letting himself in for? 
He’s got the millions… and she knows how to spend them! So lie back on your sun lounger and get comfortable, because this summer fling is going to be a sizzler!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me today! It was fun writing about Ric, and Justin of course ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Aimee, good luck with your book!

    ReplyDelete