Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Pink Heart Society!

 Twas the night before Christmas and not a creature was stirring...but various women were very busy wrapping last minute packages, baking, cleaning and generally getting ready for the festive season and wondering why they lost of a week of time somewhere...including some of the Pink Heart Society editors...

The Pink Heart Society wishes all of its readers a very happy and peaceful holiday season
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Joyous Kwanzaa.

The Pink Heart Society Editors
Michelle Styles
Jenna Bailey Burke
Scarlett Wilson
Jeannie Watt

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas.

    I just want to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I don't comment all the time and sometimes I play catch up and read the posts the interest me. Since I don't watch much tv or go to any movies, I am especially grateful to all of you who post all the latest and greatest on the male on Mondays site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete