Monday, December 10, 2012

Male On Monday : Sexy Santas

The holiday season has decended on The Pink Heart Society. Jenna Bayley-Burke thinks it's time to shop for gifts, light the candles, put up the tree...and maybe spend some time on Santa's lap!

Not the rotund guy in the red velour suit at the mall, or even the real deal up at the North Pole - he's a worksholic this time of year, and besides he is so very married.

I'm thinking of all those naughty pictures we post on one another's Facebook profiles and Twitter walls. Feel free to share a link to your best find ;)

I know some of the pictures get rather...risque. That's not really my thing. If it shows more than an underwear ad would, my immediate reaction is not happy holdidays.

Now a Santa hat can truly put me in a festive mood. I don't even care if it has been photoshopped on.

I think our draw to sexy Santa's is the idea of a reward for being good all year, a surprise just for us.

Or maybe it's because we've seen one to many department store Santa suits past their expiration date. Either way...we wish you a holiday season full of sexy surprises.

’Tis the season for unwrapping the gift of pleasure. Jenna Bayley-Burke's latest jets you to the Caribbean for a scorching hot holiday. Give yourself a gift with Caribbean Christmas. Keep up with Jenna on Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook & her blog.


  1. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... Judi Bola