Monday, December 17, 2012

Male on Monday: Christmas Tree topper

Who should top the PHS Male on Monday tree?

Last week on Cheryl St John's blog, The Harlequin Mills and Boon editors shared their Christmas tree which was topped by Daniel Craig/James Bond angel. This got PHS editor Michelle Styles thinking -- which Male on Monday  would top your tree?


There are many candidates this Christmas for the Top of Tree Male on Monday Angel.
For example Hugh Jackman who stars in the about to be released Les Miserables is a candidate.
Then there is Richard Armitage who plays Thorin Oakenshield in the Hobbit.
Daniel Craig  is a popular choice.
I coud go on and on.

But the PHS editors want to know who your favourite might be?
Which sexy alpha male celebrity would come top of your list for being the tree topper?

1 comment:

  1. Heya outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive
    amount work? I've virtually no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just had to ask. Appreciate it!
    Also visit my web site scottrade

    ReplyDelete