Friday, December 14, 2012

Fill the Well Friday :: Holiday Movies

Apologies to all, but Pink Heart Society editor Jenna Bayley-Burke is feeling a bit poorly due to the return of the angry gut. While she can't be witty, she can fill the well and console herself with one of her favorite indulgences, holiday movies.

I look forward to the sappy holiday-themed romantic comedies the cable networks put out every year. I like happy movies, what can I say? So far this year I've loved A Holiday Engagement, The Christmas Hope, A Bride for Christmas...but my favorite has to be The March Sisters at Christmas.

What's not to love about a modern re-telling of Little Women? I adored every moment, I even went looking for it on Amazon half-way through. Alas, you have to find it on Lifetime. Maybe they'll release it next year.

What are your best holiday movie finds this year?

’Tis the season for unwrapping the gift of pleasure. Jenna Bayley-Burke's latest jets you to the Caribbean for a scorching hot holiday. Give yourself a gift with Caribbean Christmas. Keep up with Jenna on Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook & her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment