Monday, August 27, 2012

Male on Monday: Pick me a Hero

So, it's that time again.  Time to search the world for a new hero.

There's something nice about claiming this to be work.  I've narrowed my latest search to three candidates and hopefully you can help me choose.

My last hero was Josh Holloway AKA James "Sawyer" Ford in Lost.
He was perfect for my hero.  A doctor who used to work at the CDC but who'd walked away after a terrible tragedy.  Mean, moody and definitely a bad boy. 

So, now it's time for a new hero.  Let me introduce him.  Evan Hunter is the head of a team at the CDC.  He has a history with my first hero and is now working with "Sawyer's" sister.  It's creating lots of fireworks!

Let me introduce the candidates for this role.
1. Chris Pine
I have to 'fess up.  I loved him Star Trek.  He is now officially my favourite Star Trek Captain.  But can he be my Evan Hunter?

2..The late, great Andy Whitfield.
Now, 2nd time to 'fess up.  I've used Andy Whitfield as a hero before.  But last time round he was in Spartacus mode.  This time around he is a little more doctorly looking.

3.  Sam Worthington
Isn't he handsome.  3rd confession.  My overwhelming lasting memory of Sam Worthington is in a naked state at the beginning of Terminator Salvation. Swoon!

So, help me decide.  Who shall be my hero?  Who shall be my Evan Hunter?  Because I can't start writing until I have a picture posted on the wall in front of me for inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments: