Monday, February 13, 2012

Male On Monday :: Pinterest Style!

The Pink Heart Society editor Jenna Bayley-Burke has a new obsession -- Pinterest! It's a site that allows you to visually organize your bookmarks. And it seems lots of users bookmark sexy men.

I never figured out Tumblr or Google +. I try to stick to the social networking basics. But Pinterest is perfect for visual types. I can literally make a storyboard for my next novel on my computer screen. Faboosh.

As I swam around Pinterest I found lots of crafts, recipes, fashion...and sexy men. All of my favorite things. I could take a vacation to Pinterest and have a great time.

Just pick your favorite male cutie, and you'll find tons of shots...and people who've collected the shots. You can then browse their boards for even more inspiration. It's entirely possible to get lost in a bowl of mancandy. Sigh.

If you need a quick start, there is a board called Hot Guys, another favorite is My List.  It really doesn't get any easier than that! There is something for everyone.

Authors are getting into Pinterest to gather inspirations for works in progress. Take a look at Maisey Yates' boards to get an idea of her latest project.

Did I just use two pictures of Ryan Reynolds? You're welcome.

Check in with Jenna Bayley-Burke on her website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, and now Pinterest. Jenna's latest release, For Kicks, hit ereaders everywhere last week.

For Kicks is as decadent as a chocolate layer cake, as bubbly as a flute of champagne and as exhilarating as a roller-coaster ride. Bayley-Burke writes blood- pumping contemporary romance that will leave readers energized.” 4 1/2 stars, Romantic Times

1 comment: