Monday, February 27, 2012

Male On Monday :: Oscars edition!

The Pink Heart Society editor Jenna Bayley-Burke tuned in to the Oscars last night because we love well-told stories. The artistry of the gowns. And because every man looks better in a tuxedo.

Awards shows give us the opportunity to see our favorite stars at their absolute best. We know they spent as much time getting ready as a bride on her wedding day, and we appreciate the effort...as we sit on the couch in our pajamas.

It all begins on the red carpet - attendees pose for pictures, talk with interviewers, and recite the requisite 'who are you wearing'? I'm still waiting for a cheeky gal to respond that the best accessory is a well-dressed man. One of these days...

Think about it...Angelina and Stacey look better for having Brad and George next to them, don't you think?

People were talking about Sascha Baron Cohen's bizarre stunt of tossing pancake mix on Ryan Seacrest. Needless to say, no one will be copying his style.

True to form, Kermit kept it classy. There are some men you can always count on.

Inside the theater, I was wowed by the men of Cirque du Soliel. The strength, flexibility, and control. Amazing.  


Did you watch the Oscars? Which male has you talking this Monday?


Check in with Jenna Bayley-Burke on her website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, and now Pinterest. Jenna's latest release, For Kicks, hit ereaders everywhere last week.

For Kicks is as decadent as a chocolate layer cake, as bubbly as a flute of champagne and as exhilarating as a roller-coaster ride. Bayley-Burke writes blood- pumping contemporary romance that will leave readers energized.” 4 1/2 stars, Romantic Times

6 comments:

  1. I knew I could count on you Jenna for a run down of the Oscars men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Jenna.

    We're still talking about Cirque du Soliel this morning and I thought both Colin Firth and Gary Oldman looked very distinguished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cirque was fab. My boys weren't into the show, but they loved the Cirque performance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching the Oscars even though I don't watch many movies. I thought Cirque was just amazing. I love any guy in a tuxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the highly beneficial and well written blog that has been explained in fabulous manner to help out reader and visitors. This blog really help me out as all information found here is genuine and realistic. I must admit I find it insightful to read your blogging.

    ReplyDelete