Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I am Reading… On A Kindle High!



Brigid Coady admits to temptation of the electronic kind


I am now the proud owner of a Kindle. I might have mentioned this before and if I have I apologise. What I am loving about the Kindle is that as soon as I think of a book… BAM! It is there on my screen ready for my reading delight.

The sales of romance books in electronic format is incredibly high. We can all have different opinions on why this is the case but I think it means that the world loves a 'happy ever after'

I know I do!

I have been treating myself to some great Harlequin Mills & Boon that I missed the first time round plus more.




My first download was ‘Swept Off Her Stilettos’ by Fiona Harper. I know Fiona and heard her speak at the RNA Conference this year about this book so I HAD to get it. Was brilliant as usual.





After a flurry of Georgette Heyer downloads inspired by the RNA’s Regency Readers Day (was amazing) I downloaded yet more Fiona Harper in ‘Blind Dates and Other Disasters’ which she shares with Ally Blake and Barbara Hannay.









I am currently reading ‘My Fake Fiancee’ by Nancy Warren… phew! HOT!









I am looking forward to a mad time at work to be over so I can fill my Kindle with all my favourite category romances.

What would you download?

Brigid is currently in revision hinterland yet again... or will be once the day job calms down.

2 comments:

  1. If you like Georgette Heyer's historical mysteries, I would recommend Deanna Raybourn. I am currently on the second Lady Julia Grey novel, and you can bet if I had a Kindle (and money to go on a book buying spree), I would be getting the rest of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigid, I have to commend you on your *excellent* reading taste. ;-)

    ReplyDelete