Thursday, September 01, 2011

Thursday 13 :: You Know You Love It

Let's get the conversation started! Straight from The Pink Heart Society editors desk...which recurring themes at the blogazine are your favorites? Which leave you cold and which get you hot and bothered?


  1. Male On Monday :: I know, we don't even really need to ask!
  2. Pink Heart Picks :: Our very own book club. Have you had a chance to read next month's installment, THE HEART OF A HERO by Barbara Wallace?
  3. Fill The Well Friday:: Pink Heart Society editor Michelle Styles brings tips to keep the creativity flowing
  4. Writers Wednesday :: Writing advice and journeys from The Pink Heart Society authors.
  5. Romance Review Roundup with Marilyn's Romance Reviews
  6. Must-Watch Friday :: Movies and TV and movies on TV
  7. Crafty Corner :: Who knew we were such a craftastic bunch?
  8. Deadline Recipes :: Easy recipes for when you're up against it.
  9. Industry Spotlights :: The tips for the New Voices contest is not to be missed
  10. Call Stories :: Who doesn't love hearing about a dream come true?
  11. Date With Kate :: The Pink Heart Society's very own master class on writing
  12. Author Spotlights :: Really getting to know your favorite writers. Pink Heart Society editor Mira Lyn Kelly has really worked hard on these this year.
  13. Thursday 13 anyone?
Jenna's juggling the last few weeks of having the taller kiddos home for the summer, getting the small one ready for preschool, and finishing the road trip book right now. Until it's ready, be sure to check out her latest. Private Scandal is ripe with secrets, sass, and sensational sex. Keep up with Jenna's spin on things on her website & blog

2 comments:

  1. I like and read all but the crafty corner. My favourite day is Monday!!!! And I think we need more eye candy, where do we get pics or dishy men other than here, I am entering the New Voices competition and need an alpha to focus on, it's not necessary but helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm not a writer so I do skip some of the writing articles. I don't often comment on Male on Monday as I don't watch a lot of TV or go to movies. I do like the eye candy though. Much watch Friday falls in the same category. I do try and read the rest even though I may not have the time or desire to comment on them all.

    Sort of missed this post on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete