Like most Monday mornings, Pink Heart Society editor Jenna Bayley-Burke isn't feeling too lucky....so it's time for a pick-me up. Let's get Lucky! Lucky Vanous that is...
Lucky entered the naughty minds of women everywhere by appearing sweaty and shirtless in Diet Coke commercials. Aside from making us swoon with his rugged good looks, Lucky has a resume perfect for any romance hero.
* He was given the name Lucky by his father, who loved to gamble.
* At 6'4" and disarmingly handsome, he's the romance novel ideal.
* Former Army Ranger and member of the Black Beret demolition squad.
* After the Army he earned his business degree...and started modeling. He spent five years modeling and traveling, exploring the world.
* He's divorced, but "I'm one of those guys who needs a good woman in his life," Vanous says. And that's not all. "I want kids so bad, it's a problem."
* Plus he loves animals - he has a parrot, Zeke, a dog, Taz, and a Clydesdale...that he uses with kids from the Best Buddies program for mentally challenged kids
* He now owns his own restaurant, Lucky Devil
Lucky has everything a romance lover needs - complicated backstory, a compassionate soul, a drive to succeed...and let's face it. We'renot going to kick him out of bead for eating cookies.
Hope you enjoyed you weekly shot of Monday morning hunkiness! Happy week!!
Jenna Bayley-Burke is a best-selling author recently featured on Good Morning America. Kinda. Compromising Positions made the best seller list for Kindle for a few weeks, and GMA did their daily top ten list of Kindle bestselling ebooks and Compromising Positions made the list. But doesn't it sound better the first way? Keep up with Jenna's spin on things on her website & blog.