Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Are You Reading Thursday: The Reader Team Roundup

All year, some die-hard PHS-ers have been participating in the Eharlequin Reading Challenge as a team! Today we get to find out the final tally!

Total Books Read: 494

Nicola Marsh: 69

Donna Alward: 68

Kate Hardy: 70

Kate Walker: 67

Michelle Styles: 31

Jenna Bayley-Burke: 35

Marilyn Shoemaker: 129

Donna Breitkreuz: 25


The Eharlequin Challenge happens every year, and it's a great way to share your thoughts on what books you love and also a wonderful way to discover new books and authors by reading other recommendations!

All you need is an Eharlequin profile to start posting your reviews! Wanna join in for 2011?

5 comments:

  1. Whoops - sorry, definitely Kate Tardy this year. I've put mine in this morning - total 64 (not much for me, but this has been a rough year and I haven't been able to escape into a book).

    Best book of the year for me is Hilary Mantel's "Wolf Hall".

    And I will do better next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh. Sorry. Make that 70. (Can't count today, either.)

    Back to the cave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy inputting my titles...it will be up there. 30 and counting. We have not reached the last day...Mrs Alward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you two! It IS however my last post of the year! :-) I'll adjust totals accordingly tomorrow, how's that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - *and* you reminded us last week. (Hangs head in shame. Writes note to self to send Mrs Alward chocolate for taking the big fat zero away from next to my name...)

    ReplyDelete