Thursday, July 29, 2010

RWA Conference Updates

The latest from RWA 2010 with Pink Heart Society editor Michelle Styles...

The RWA signing for literacy was last night and you have to see it to believe it. The crowd stretched for a long way and the room was the size of at least one football pitch if not two.

I met some lovely people. Cara Summers who writes for Blaze was seated next to me and is a truly lovely person. Liz Talley was on the other side of her.

After the signing was over, I went to the legendary Sandra Marton pizza party. Sandra has done this party for many years and she is truly a gracious hostess. The pizza was excellent and the company even better. There is a special satisfaction with being able to speak with people of like mind.


Over the years, I've read a lot about the signing etc, and it really does have to be seen. The buzz in the room is incredible.

Today is a full day and so there will be updates when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment