New Moon just opened in theatres and so the debate is on again: Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Even in the Twilight movie, I thought, dang. He's cute. I liked how he talked, I liked his relaxed manner, I liked his sense of humour. I liked how he walked along the beach with Bella and told her the story and then laughed and said, "It's just a story, Bella".
So, instead of a bio, I thought I'd post (courtesy of IMDB) some of the trivia facts that are pretty cool.
- Is a keen martial artist who, from the age of seven, won many karate tournaments on a local, national and international level.
- Plays football and baseball. He enjoys watching college football and supports the Michigan Wolverines.
- Has a younger sister named Makena.
- Has a Maltese named Roxy.
- Received his driver license in 2008.
- Played football during freshman year in high school.
- Had to start training the day after Twilight (2008/I) was finished for his role of Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009), whose transformation had to be drastic. He gained approximately 30 lbs. for the part, as promised to the director.
- Has become close friends with Twilight (2008/I) co-star, Edi Gathegi . They have been exercising in the gym together since they finished filming the movie.
- Close friends with Gishel Rafael, Alyson Stoner, Kristen Stewart, and Nikki Reed.
- #1 in Access Hollywood's "Top Five Hollywood Abs".
- One of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People 2009.
- Of French, Dutch, German, and Native American (specifically Ottawa and Potawatomi) ancestry.
Donna's current release is Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage, where you can find her novella "A Bride for Rocking H Ranch".
Check out this release and her upcoming duet at her site: www.donnaalward.com