13 Ways Disney Skewed (or skewered) my reality...
- The Princesses :: I've never managed a luscious 'do without flyaways.
- The Princesses part deux :: No one can manage those waist proportions and breathe.
- Beauty and the Beast :: The bookish girl gets the prince
- Beauty and the Beast part deux :: If you love him enough, he'll change from a horrid beast into a prince.
- Robin Hood :: "He's as handsome as in his reward poster." Of course a felon must have a good reason for his larceny.
- The Little Mermaid :: Give up what you love most, and when he loves you enough you'll get it back.
- Sleeping Beauty :: If you wait long enough, your prince will come to you, no matter the walls you put up.
- Cinderella :: He'll figure out from your shoes.
- Aristocats :: He can save you
- 101 Dalmations :: He can save you and your children
- Pocohantas :: He needs you, even when he thinks he doesn't
- Mulan :: You can be anything you want, as long as no one knows who you are
- Peter Pan :: Sometimes, even magic can't turn his head
See...it's a good thing my grandma had all those romance novels. Romance sets the bar MUCH higher for its heroes.
Jenna is not writing much of anything, and won't be for a few months. In the meantime, Compromising Positions is available with chocolate, Kama Sutra yoga, a decade old crush and a steady addiction to sugar. To find out what Jenna is up to now...check out her website or blog.