Sunday, February 01, 2009

Male On Monday : David Sutcliffe

Pink Heart Society editor Jenna Bayley-Burke thought she was on to a fresh new guy for her Male On Monday slot...until she realized she'd missed out on a lot of great TV...

Imagine how excited I was to find a drool worthy actor while I was spending too much time with HBO (see here). I started Google-ing for pictures and discovered my hot find was really only new to me...

David Sutcliffe is adorable...and Canadian which will thrill Donna...but completely new to me. The rest of the world knows him as for playing Christopher Hayden, who had an on and off relationship with Lorelai Gilmore. But I never watched the Gilmore Girls (throw tomatoes if you want).

I loved him in Cake with Heather Graham and sought him out in Under the Tuscan Sun with Diane Lane. I'm even tuning in to Private Practice to see him as a police officer smitten with the lead character Dr. Addison Montgomery

In addition to being delectable, he plays poker and hockey, has trained for a marathon, and majored in English Lit.

Isn't it funny how all it takes is a cute boy and I'll change my viewing habits? Not sure what that says about me...

What about you? Has there been an actor who has managed to pull you in and tease you into watching their other performances? Is it the same as reading a great book and going out in search of the author's entire backlist?



Jenna is hard at work on her next title for Mills & Boon Modern Heat. In the meantime, Her Cinderella Complex is available with a millionaire, secretary, engagement of convenience, private island, and a hot pool scene. To find out what Jenna is up to now...check out her website or blog.

1 comment:

  1. Of course he plays hockey, he's Canadian. LOL

    I loved him in Under the Tuscan Sun. :-)

    ReplyDelete