- eHarlequin Online Reads - FREE short stories written by your favorite authors. Sometimes they're bonus reading material for your favorite stories, like this month's selection Lightning Strikes by Tracy Wolff. It's a preamble of sorts for her November release, A Christmas Wedding .
- The 100,000 Book Challenge at eHarlequin. It was a HUGE goal, and 24,761 have been added so far. If you haven't joined, you should consider it even if you'll only add a book or two. For every book read, Harlequin will donate a book to the National Center for Family Literacy to benefit their literacy programs. It's also a great place to find what people are saying about books you're reading.
- Check out NaNoWriMo is you've ever thought about writing a book...yes, I am riding that horse two days in a row.
- NaNoWriMo 2008 Sign-Ups at eHarlequin! In the same vein as NaNoWriMo but tailored to romance lovers. I led the program the first two years it ran, so I'm particularly fond of it.
- Cheer on some of your Pink Heart Society favorites as they NaNoWriMo - Natalie Anderson, Liz Fielding, Kimberly Lang
- Congratulate Lynn Rae Harris, Golden Heart nominee and Instant Seduction contest winner on making her first sale to Harlequin Presents! Her call story is coming soon to I Heart Presents.
- Congratulate Lucy Roberts on winning the Feel The Heat contest. I'm sure her call story is coming soon as well ;)
- While we're at it, surf over to I Heart Presents. They always have good stuff, especially about the ever travelling Jennie Lucas!
- Visit the Pink Heart Society editors online :: Donna Alward, Jenna Bayley-Burke, Ally Blake, Nicola Marsh, Natasha Oakley, Trish Wylie
- Mills & Boon updated their website. Have you checked it out?
- How long does it typically take you to read a Harlequin/Silhouette book? Answer the poll at Tell Harlequin, the reader panel website.
- Visit Thursday 13
- You tell us....where do you websurf to...after The Pink Heart Society of course ;)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
The Pink Heart Society is missing a post today...so instead we're shining a light on 13 fun things for category romance lovers to do online!