Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Temptation Tuesday - Bring on the All-American Guys!


Here at The Pink Heart Society we have a bit of a competition going...and we are all winners! Natasha graced our screens with English Lads and Italian Men...Trish will convince us Irish Blokes do it best...until Ally and Nic make an argument for their Aussie Mates. But before things get out of hand...let's settle things once and for all...

American Men Are GORGEOUS!

They always have been. Just dial back to Paul Newman. Robert Redford. Richard Gere. Harrison Ford. They are all still making movies and quite handsome...but in their day? Get me a fan!

America is a melting pot of styles and cultures. From the classically handsome like Brad Pitt and George Clooney, to the more athletic and rugged look of Matthew McConaughey and Ben Affleck, to the dark and charming images of Denzel Washington and Taye Diggs - we have it all for our viewing pleasure.









Isn't this fun? America invented the cowboy, perfected the surfer, embraced the businessman, glorified the athlete and everything in between.



The pictures speak for themselves...and I can't wait for the PHS editors to answer back in kind...I love picture days!




Jenna is hard at work on her next title for Mills & Boon Modern Extra. In the meantime, check out her website, blog, or reading group, We Call It Research.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, Jenna!
    But my favorite, think Magnum PI, Tom Selleck, didn't make your list! That's ok, I'll keep him for my self! LOL
    Thanks for the fun.

    Carol Hutchens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my beating heart. I love American guys, my first three heros were all yanks as a result. I'm being made to write a Brit this time around (but lo and behold he has an American mum and grew up in Vegas!)

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete