Desire author and Pink Heart Society regular Maxine Sullivan brings us a list of five things that she's noticed changed suddenly in her life since she went from being unpublished to published. Do such changes tempt you?
1. SUDDENLY... everybody wants to hear what I have to say. More importantly, they actually listen. J Of course, I DO have more interesting things to talk about these days.
2. SUDDENLY... I’m Grammar Girl. If there’s a question about grammar, everyone expects me to know the answer.
3. SUDDENLY... I’m J.K. Rowling and everyone thinks I’m raking in the dollars. I tell them that it’s like winning the lottery - without the money.
4. SUDDENLY... every single person I’ve ever met wants a copy of my book, including the pizza delivery boy.
5. SUDDENLY... everyone wants to know the secret of my overnight success. (See Maxine's Writers Wednesday to find out how she succeeded overnight...after trying for publication for over 20 years)THE TYCOON'S BLACKMAILED MISTRESS is out now in North America!
(How gorgeous is that cover??)
She can be contacted at http://www.maxinesullivan.com