Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hamper Winner! And the Male on Monday slot goes to...

Our March Hamper was all about hot heroes, those you read in the books you love, and those you picture when reading them ;).

And wowee - what a lot of fabulous ideas and entries. The question of the day was: Who would you pick for your Male on Monday slot and why?

We had a few requests for guys we've already done, so do go back and have a look at our love letters to Richard Armitage, Wentworth Miller and my Christian Bale. But many
of your heroes I've never heard of!!! So many men out there waiting for a book to be written about them, and I don't even know what half of them look like! Happy happy joy joy...

As such, to be wholly fair, the winner this month was chosen by the age old method of closing my eyes, turning around three times, and pointing.

And the winner is... KimW who wants to tell us all about her love for Johnny Depp! I don't think there's a one of us who can argue with that choice.

Kim, head on back to the Hamper post from last Saturday to check ou the books you've won! And please email us at with your postal adress and we'll send you the details on how to write your own Male on Monday slot for April 16th!!!

Hugs and kisses,

Ally, Jenna, Natasha, Nicola and Trish

x x x


  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Just sent off my email.

  2. I couldn't argue against Johnny Depp because, apparently, our biorhythms are perfectly in tune. I did one of those online quiz things (which is somewhere in the depths of my personal blog). I've no idea what biorhythms are, but I'm sure that's right!! lol

    My husband was deliriously pleased to discover he'd be better matched with Nigella Lawson aka the Domestic Goddess ...