Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday Surprise... Hamper Winner

Our February Hamper was all about first loves. Everybody say, 'Aaawwwww'.

The comments were all just gorgeous!!! Some made me giggle, some gave me goosebumps, but all in all they were just sweet and adorable and made me realise I am not the only one to have ever made a fool over myself for young love ;).

It was sooo hard to pick a winner. But somebody has to be the lucky one so, the winner of the fabulous collection of signed books is....Maureen!!!

Who told us: The first boy I had a crush on was in my kindergarten class and his name was Randy. I was not alone in my adoration as many girls in our class thought he was cute. Looking back I think it was because Randy played nice which is so important. He didn't pull our hair, call us names or make fun of us. He was a little gentleman.

Sounds like the making of a hero to me ;).

Maureen, please email us at with your address. And to see what you've won, check out last Saturday's post!!

Hugs and kisses,

Ally, Jenna, Natasha, Nicola and Trish

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a wonderful surprise. Thanks so very much.