Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Spotlight on Award Nominees

The Cataromance Reviewers Choice Awards are up! And there are that many Pink Heart Members nominated once, twice, even three times! We don't know where to begin with our excitement.

They have been listed in no particular order, under no particular categories, so in huge fear of missing somebody, we've listed those books written by our oh so humble eds ;). And please, all PHS members, come along today and shout your good news from the rooftops!!!

Project: Parenthood

Trish Wylie

Harlequin Romance November 1, 2006


Trish Wylie

Mills and Boon Modern Romance Extra TBD

How To Marry a Billionaire

Ally Blake

Silhouette Romance November 1, 2006

Wanted: Outback Wife

Ally Blake

Harlequin Romance October 1, 2006

Inherited: Baby

Nicola Marsh

Mills & Boon December 1, 2006

Found: His Family

Nicola Marsh

Silhouette Romance October 1, 2006

Cooking Up A Storm

Jenna Bayley-Burke

Mills and Boon Modern Romance Extra December 1, 2006

Check out the whole list right here to see if your fave books for the latter part of 2006 made it!

Congrats to all the nominees!


  1. Congratulations on all the nominations!

  2. It's nice to be in such great company!

  3. Sorry, I've been AWOL for a bit and I pop in today and see Cata nominations. Cool!

    I'm pretty excited as I got nominated three times...Pregnant on Arrival, The Nurse's Longed-For Family and Her Miracle Baby.

    Congratulations to all the finalists. Some of my most fave authors are in the list.

  4. Congratulations guys!

    Love Nicolette x

  5. My book, Things To Do is nominated in the ebook section!
    I didn't know till Fiona told me the other day. Congratulations to all the listed authors.

  6. Congratulations to everyone nominated - and good luck!

    I'm over the moon to have been nominated for my first Medical, The Italian Doctor's Bride.


  7. Well done ladies-- hope you're all celebrating in suitable style!

  8. Congratulations to all the nominees...
    I'm thrilled beyond words to see that my book, The Substitute Bride, made the list of nominees!

    Best to all,